Jason Ladanye performs LIVE in London. Learn six of his strongest routines that are straight from his theater show. Ninety minutes of performances and explanations.
Plus, see Jason’s amazing Magic Castle performance (performance only) that includes a special audio commentary discussing the theory behind the set.
- Nick of Time: A race against the clock to find eight cards in sixty seconds—with money on the line! You win every time in a clever and amazing way.
- Ladanye’s ACAAN: Look like a mathematical genius that effortlessly tracks playing cards. Then finish with the classic ACAAN plot. No one will want to play cards with you after seeing this.
- The Big Stack: Stack the four Queens, the four Kings, and the four Aces in just two shuffles.
- Catch Me if You Can: Here are a few simple prop bets that the spectators just can’t win no matter how easy you make it. A hilarious and interactive routine that plays big for any sized audience.
- Ladanye’s Triumph: In Ladanye’s version, you really do mix faces into backs and you really do shuffle the cards. And, you still find four freely selected cards.
- Liar Liar: Here’s a hard-hitting closer that will bring the house down. The audience sees a mixed order and true shuffles right until the end when you’re left with a deck in perfect new-deck order.
Over 2 hours of material.
Shot live on location in London.