Imagine asking a spectator to think of a word, and then naming their thought. Without a process that they need to go through, without fishing, you can name what they are thinking of. Not only that, but you will have hit rates in the 95% range. That’s not just a number, there is a carefully calculated range of success for this. Direct thought reading is now possible, one on one or in front of an audience, after you absorb Direct.
Direct utilizes a unique structure for presenting psychological forces that triggers 3 events unbeknownst to your spectators all of which work to give you the best possible results. Instead of failing about every 1 in 3 or 4 times as you would with a traditional psychological force, by using the Direct principle, your failure rates will drop to only about 1 in 15 to as low as 1 in 30, and even then Direct incorporates a set of impromptu prop-less safety nets to allow you to perform without fear. Imagine what it would be like if psychological forces always worked. Due to the structure and the principles behind the Direct system, this is now entirely possible.
Some effects that you can accomplish with this that are included in the ebook are:
- Direct – The namesake presentation that can be used anywhere, anytime if someone asks you to read their mind.
- Madness – A spectator just thinks of a color and mentally projects it onto a business card. As they do so they notice the card changing color. Looking at another business card, the thought reader can see the change as well and is able to name the color with almost perfect accuracy.
- Link – The mind reader establishes a mental link with the spectator allowing him to hear some of their thoughts and demonstrates power. This, as well as almost every effect in Direct can be used over the phone.
- Drawing Duplication – An impromptu, gimmick-less drawing duplication that you can do anywhere any time with borrowed material and no fear.
This new structure and principle utilizes none of the following:
- No Mathematics
- No Dual Reality
- No Preshow
- No Props or Sleights
- No Physical Contact (Works over the phone)
- No Stooges (Instant or otherwise)
- No Writing
- No Equivoque
- No Gimmicks
1st edition 2012, 38 pages.
word count: 8601 which is equivalent to 34 standard pages of text