7 DVD’s. 22 hours of material. + Bonus Downloadable 100 Page PDF of Extra Material.
Ten freely chosen cards vanish from your bare hands and appear in your pocket. Even as the spectator’s count the cards, hold your wrists and check your pockets, the cards still travel, one by one, in clusters and often visually.
Learning just one routine thoroughly can teach you everything you need to know about magic – from presentation, manipulation, stagecraft, misdirection, palming, to gaff approaches and self-working techniques.
Steve spent years researching everything he could find on Card to Pocket, literally scanning over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS worth of books, pamphlets and magazines to find the greatest method for this classic trick. He has not only discovered a vast amount of untapped material, but he has created a huge amount of new, fresh, visual material and routines that take the C2P plot to the next level, turning a simple trick into an incredible performance piece. AND HE’S FIXED THE PROBLEM OF THE FINAL THREE.
Suitable for close-up, parlor and/or stage, C2P gives you 5 to 10 minutes of golden entertainment at your fingertips, at a moment’s notice.
Nothing’s been held back. From the contents of these discs, you will be able to create a stunning routine of your own.
- “I am phenomenally impressed! While I’d never considered this routine before, the C2P project has convinced me of its value. I have started working on a routine for my show at the Waldorf Astoria.” – Steve Cohen
- “A few days ago, my friend Steve Valentine released an amazing 7 disc DVD set that documents his exploration of the Cards to Pocket plot. Everything from historical research to his own original works. I’m only 2 discs in at the moment, but I’m already overwhelmed by the abundance of great ideas!” – Tom Stone
- “Absolutely astonishing material. A stunning set of DVDs by an award-winning artist at the very top of his game.” – Daniel Ulin
- “Anyone that is interested in becoming a better magician needs these DVDs. There is no one in the magic community that is on the same level as you when it comes to being the combination of a great innovative thinker, wonderful performer and true class act.” – Todd Robbins
- “C2P is more than knowledge– it’s the whole enchilada and then some. When I saw Steve present this lecture in 2013 at the Castle I was absolutely certain he would win Lecturer of the Year because I’d never seen anything like it. Every detail, every nuance, every method, every routine, was presented so clearly and in such a way as to make it instantly understandable. Learning magic is much more than just the knowledge– it has to be presented in a way that makes the knowledge accessible. This may be the best example in existence. (Even if you have no interest in Cards to Pocket, you should buy this. It’s a Master Class in how you need to think about magic.)” – Larry Wilson
- “Highly recommended. I am not a card guy but there is so much content here that is so good and clearly taught. I started watching and am struggling to stop! C2P is brilliant.” – Keith Fields